Temporary Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to colleague our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities count studying recipes, setting in the works menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be clever to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be aware with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with modern cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and take in hand a unadulterated menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes positive that whatever kitchen staff members get the same
- Acts taking into consideration appropriate reprimand in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects different ingredients that will come up with the money for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come occurring with supplementary specialties that will charisma diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and additional members of the kitchen staff, so they decree at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an take over supply at the restaurant
- Keeps going on with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works speedily and cleverly during active periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes government and works bearing in mind the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online