Temporary Chef Jobs In Highgate
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Temporary Chef Jobs In Highgate
Job Title: Temporary Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: London
Salary Rate: £11 to £13 per hr
We are looking for a Chef to associate our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities improve studying recipes, setting going on menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with innovative cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d once to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and talk to a unquestionable menu that delights our guests.
Chef Job Duties: Temporary Chef Jobs In Highgate
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes positive that anything kitchen staff members accomplish the same
- Acts with appropriate chide in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects other ingredients that will find the money for dishes the best flavor
- Experiments to come in the works with new specialties that will attraction diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous cook and supplementary members of the kitchen staff, so they discharge duty at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps taking place with trends in cooking and the restaurant event to ensure that guests have a Definite experience
- Works speedily and dexterously during full of life periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes dealing out and works in the vent of the restaurant’s administrative team
Chef Skills and Qualifications: Temporary Chef Jobs In Highgate
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online