Catering Manager Jobs In Yeading
Catering managers acquit yourself the planning and processing of catered events. Their duties tally consulting in the declare of customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may afterward be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Yeading
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to pro a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they take in hand excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities attach planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be well-off in this role, you should have achievement experience in catering or hospitality and sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we govern efficient catering services and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and matter dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus similar to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage increase and place orders as needed
- Ensure assent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings when potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience considering creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer relieve attitude
- Ability to remain relieve and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to law during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary dealing out is a plus
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online