Catering Manager Jobs In Wraysbury
Catering managers accomplish the planning and dealing out of catered events. Their duties supplement consulting similar to customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may furthermore be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wraysbury
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to gain a team of kitchen and wait staff and make determined they focus on excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities tally up planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have work experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we direct efficient catering facilities and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus in the same way as clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and run wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage store and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings when potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience later creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer serve attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to perform during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online