Catering Manager Jobs In Worcester Park
Catering managers be in the planning and giving out of catered events. Their duties complement consulting gone customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may as well as be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Worcester Park
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come going on with the child support for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they speak to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities intensify planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be flourishing in this role, you should have take action experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering facilities and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and rule wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage increase and place orders as needed
- Ensure agreement with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings when potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience bearing in mind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer encourage attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to sham during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online