Catering Manager Jobs In Woodcock Hill
Catering managers play a role the planning and supervision of catered events. Their duties enlarge consulting as soon as customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may afterward be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Woodcock Hill
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come occurring with the grant for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to gain a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they tackle excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities total planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be well-to-do in this role, you should have function experience in catering or hospitality and unassailable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus bearing in mind clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and govern wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage amassing and place orders as needed
- Ensure agreement with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings in imitation of potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience in imitation of creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer assistance attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to perform during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary running is a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online