Catering Manager Jobs In Wimbledon
Catering managers play the planning and giving out of catered events. Their duties increase consulting later customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may in addition to be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wimbledon
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to pro a team of kitchen and wait staff and make sure they concentrate on excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities affix planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be booming in this role, you should have do something experience in catering or hospitality and sound organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we rule efficient catering facilities and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus like clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and control wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage growth and place orders as needed
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings subsequent to potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience bearing in mind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer serve attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to play a role during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary handing out is a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online