Catering Manager Jobs In Whiteley Village
Catering managers work the planning and supervision of catered events. Their duties tote up consulting similar to customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may next be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Whiteley Village
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to gain a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they dispatch excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities count up planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have conduct yourself experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we direct efficient catering services and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and situation dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and rule wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage growth and place orders as needed
- Ensure agreement with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings similar to potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience in the same way as creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer further attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to feat during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary supervision is a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online