Catering Manager Jobs In Weybridge
Catering managers function the planning and meting out of catered events. Their duties count up consulting bearing in mind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may as a consequence be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Weybridge
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to benefit a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they attend to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities adjoin planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be booming in this role, you should have play-act experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus subsequently clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and run wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage deposit and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings later potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience past creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer assistance attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to measure during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary running is a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online