Catering Manager Jobs In Wexham Street
Catering managers produce an effect the planning and running of catered events. Their duties count consulting bearing in mind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may also be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wexham Street
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to help a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they take up excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities include planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be booming in this role, you should have take action experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and issue dates)
- Plan food and drink menus in the same way as clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage increase and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings taking into account potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience taking into account creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer promote attitude
- Ability to remain relieve and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to decree during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary government is a plus
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online