Catering Manager Jobs In Weston Green
Catering managers operate the planning and executive of catered events. Their duties tally consulting with customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may plus be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Weston Green
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to benefit a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they focus on excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities adjoin planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have show experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering services and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and situation dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus taking into account clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage growth and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings similar to potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience like creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer facilitate attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to achievement during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary organization is a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online