Catering Manager Jobs In West Molesey
Catering managers feign the planning and running of catered events. Their duties append consulting in the space of customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may also be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Molesey
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make Definite they attend to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities add up planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have be in experience in catering or hospitality and sound organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we rule efficient catering facilities and incite increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and issue dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus subsequent to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and control wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage heap and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings gone potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer bolster attitude
- Ability to remain put to rest and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to statute during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary organization is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online