Catering Manager Jobs In West Kensington
Catering managers statute the planning and organization of catered events. Their duties include consulting subsequent to customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may next be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Kensington
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they take in hand excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities enlarge planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have action experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we govern efficient catering facilities and support increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
- Plan food and drink menus gone clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage buildup and place orders as needed
- Ensure assent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings in the same way as potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience in the same way as creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer foster attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary giving out is a plus
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online