Catering Manager Jobs In West Hill
Catering managers play the planning and handing out of catered events. Their duties tally up consulting as soon as customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may next be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Hill
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to pro a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they focus on excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities append planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be well-to-do in this role, you should have performance experience in catering or hospitality and strong organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering facilities and assist increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and drink menus afterward clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and rule wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage stock and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings bearing in mind potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience similar to creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer bolster attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary organization is a plus
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online