Catering Manager Jobs In West Hendon
Catering managers play in the planning and paperwork of catered events. Their duties include consulting behind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may plus be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Hendon
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to improvement a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they dispatch excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities increase planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be wealthy in this role, you should have ham it up experience in catering or hospitality and sound organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering services and put in the works to increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and business dates)
- Plan food and drink menus taking into account clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and run wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage hoard and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings bearing in mind potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience like creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer encourage attitude
- Ability to remain relieve and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to do its stuff during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary giving out is a plus
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online