Catering Manager Jobs In West Harrow
Catering managers behave the planning and management of catered events. Their duties augment consulting in the space of customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may moreover be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Harrow
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they tackle excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities put in planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be well-off in this role, you should have pretend experience in catering or hospitality and hermetic organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering services and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and situation dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus in the flavor of clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and govern wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage buildup and place orders as needed
- Ensure assent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings in the ventilate of potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience in imitation of creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer benefits attitude
- Ability to remain relieve and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to accomplishment during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary paperwork is a plus
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online