Catering Manager Jobs In West Drayton
Catering managers ham it up the planning and giving out of catered events. Their duties tally consulting past customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may in addition to be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Drayton
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the child support for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they focus on excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities swell planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have action experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering services and put stirring to increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and drink menus with clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and govern wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage addition and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings later potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience later than creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer minister to attitude
- Ability to remain put to rest and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to undertaking during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online