Catering Manager Jobs In West Brompton
Catering managers show the planning and management of catered events. Their duties add up consulting when customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may as a consequence be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Brompton
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they take up excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities swell planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be flourishing in this role, you should have feign experience in catering or hospitality and strong organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we rule efficient catering facilities and back up increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and drink menus in the manner of clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and control wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage amassing and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings taking into consideration potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience taking into consideration creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer utility attitude
- Ability to remain dispel and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to enactment during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary giving out is a plus
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online