Catering Manager Jobs In West Bedfont
Catering managers action the planning and doling out of catered events. Their duties supplement consulting once customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may along with be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In West Bedfont
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they attend to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities tote up planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be booming in this role, you should have play a part experience in catering or hospitality and strong organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we manage efficient catering facilities and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus past clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage stock and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings bearing in mind potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience afterward creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer promote attitude
- Ability to remain assuage and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to measure during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary paperwork is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online