Catering Manager Jobs In Wembley
Catering managers appear in the planning and admin of catered events. Their duties supplement consulting behind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may next be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wembley
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to improvement a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they direct excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities put in planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be successful in this role, you should have feign experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we direct efficient catering facilities and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and situation dates)
- Plan food and drink menus in the declare of clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and rule wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage growth and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings as soon as potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience subsequent to creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer advance attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to appear in during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary dealing out is a plus
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online