Catering Manager Jobs In Wembley Park
Catering managers affect the planning and doling out of catered events. Their duties tally up consulting next customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may in addition to be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wembley Park
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to benefit a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they deliver excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities attach planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have enactment experience in catering or hospitality and sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we direct efficient catering services and support increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and drink menus when clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage heap and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings as soon as potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience behind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer support attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to put-on during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary paperwork is a plus
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online