Catering Manager Jobs In Welsh Harp
Catering managers act out the planning and dealing out of catered events. Their duties put in consulting when customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may in addition to be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Welsh Harp
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to benefit a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they speak to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities add up planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be rich in this role, you should have piece of legislation experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we direct efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and business dates)
- Plan food and drink menus bearing in mind clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and govern wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage collection and place orders as needed
- Ensure consent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings later potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience similar to creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer assist attitude
- Ability to remain put to rest and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary admin is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online