Catering Manager Jobs In Wealdstone
Catering managers behave the planning and government of catered events. Their duties augment consulting considering customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may next be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wealdstone
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to improvement a team of kitchen and wait staff and make Definite they take up excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities include planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be well-off in this role, you should have ham it up experience in catering or hospitality and sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus bearing in mind clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage store and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings when potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience like creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer support attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to appear in during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary meting out is a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online