Catering Manager Jobs In Wandsworth
Catering managers appear in the planning and dispensation of catered events. Their duties tally up consulting as soon as customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may furthermore be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Wandsworth
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the grant for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to gain a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they take in hand excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities total planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be affluent in this role, you should have put on an act experience in catering or hospitality and hermetic organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we rule efficient catering services and encourage increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and business dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus taking into consideration clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage growth and place orders as needed
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings subsequently potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience behind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer relief attitude
- Ability to remain put to rest and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to measure during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary running is a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online