Catering Manager Jobs In Walton-on-Thames
Catering managers operate the planning and handing out of catered events. Their duties enlarge consulting bearing in mind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may also be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Walton-on-Thames
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to improvement a team of kitchen and wait staff and make positive they take in hand excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities augment planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be affluent in this role, you should have law experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering services and urge on increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus bearing in mind clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and govern wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage gathering and place orders as needed
- Ensure acceptance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings once potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience considering creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to remain put to rest and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to play a part during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary organization is a plus
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online