Catering Manager Jobs In Uxbridge
Catering managers conduct yourself the planning and running of catered events. Their duties attach consulting considering customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may then be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Uxbridge
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they take up excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities combine planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be affluent in this role, you should have feign experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we control efficient catering services and put occurring to increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
- Plan food and drink menus subsequent to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and control wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage addition and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings once potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or thesame role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience gone creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer help attitude
- Ability to remain assuage and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to put on an act during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary executive is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online