Catering Manager Jobs In Upton
Catering managers conduct yourself the planning and processing of catered events. Their duties intensify consulting afterward customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may as a consequence be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Upton
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to gain a team of kitchen and wait staff and make certain they speak to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities affix planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be successful in this role, you should have be active experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities and encourage increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus similar to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage stock and place orders as needed
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings next potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience gone creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer encouragement attitude
- Ability to remain relieve and make quick decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to behave during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary dealing out is a plus
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online