Catering Manager Jobs In Upton Park
Catering managers act out the planning and handing out of catered events. Their duties augment consulting as soon as customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may also be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Upton Park
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make sure they talk to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities augment planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be flourishing in this role, you should have pretense experience in catering or hospitality and unquestionable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities and encourage increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and situation dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus later clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage deposit and place orders as needed
- Ensure acceptance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings taking into account potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience following creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer advance attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to comport yourself during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary executive is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online