Catering Manager Jobs In Upper Halliford
Catering managers play in the planning and admin of catered events. Their duties augment consulting in the freshen of customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may moreover be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Upper Halliford
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to benefit a team of kitchen and wait staff and make Definite they forward excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities total planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have play a role experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we manage efficient catering facilities and back up increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus when clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage accretion and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings as soon as potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer relieve attitude
- Ability to remain dispel and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to doing during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary supervision is a plus
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online