Catering Manager Jobs In Twickenham
Catering managers exploit the planning and organization of catered events. Their duties include consulting subsequently customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may with be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Twickenham
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to help a team of kitchen and wait staff and make Definite they forward excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities tally up planning food and drink menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have statute experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we rule efficient catering services and put in the works to increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and issue dates)
- Plan food and drink menus past clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and run wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage addition and place orders as needed
- Ensure assent with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings gone potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience behind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer abet attitude
- Ability to remain assuage and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to take action during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary processing is a plus
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online