Catering Manager Jobs In Tolworth
Catering managers undertaking the planning and executive of catered events. Their duties augment consulting taking into consideration customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may moreover be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Tolworth
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make distinct they forward excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities count planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have exploit experience in catering or hospitality and unassailable organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we manage efficient catering services and incite increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and business dates)
- Plan food and drink menus subsequent to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage store and place orders as needed
- Ensure agreement with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings bearing in mind potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience as soon as creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer give support to attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make Fast decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to law during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary running is a plus
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online