Catering Manager Jobs In Acton
Catering managers deed the planning and doling out of catered events. Their duties combine consulting bearing in mind customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may as well as be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Acton
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to lead a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they lecture to excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities increase planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be thriving in this role, you should have work experience in catering or hospitality and hermetically sealed organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities and incite increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and thing dates)
- Plan food and drink menus similar to clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and control wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage amassing and place orders as needed
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings similar to potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience behind creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer further attitude
- Ability to remain dispel and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to conduct yourself during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online