Catering Manager Jobs In Acton Green
Catering managers proceed the planning and management of catered events. Their duties increase consulting taking into account customers to determine their catering requirements, supervising catering staff, and coordinating the preparation and serving of food during events. They may moreover be required to arrange transportation for food and catering equipment. Catering Manager Jobs In Acton Green
Job Title: Catering Manager
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E5
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Catering manager in the E5 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a Catering Manager to plus a team of kitchen and wait staff and make clear they adopt excellent customer service.
Catering Manager responsibilities include planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts, and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. To be wealthy in this role, you should have take action experience in catering or hospitality and hermetic organizational abilities.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we manage efficient catering facilities and help increase our clientele.
- Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and concern dates)
- Plan food and beverage menus afterward clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Train and direct wait staff and kitchen personnel
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report upon expenses
- Manage addition and place orders as needed
- Ensure submission with health and safety regulations
- Arrange food tastings past potential customers
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, or same role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience in the aerate of creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer relieve attitude
- Ability to remain alleviate and make Fast decisions below stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to perform during weekends and holidays
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gain access to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online