Breakfast Chef jobs In Sands
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and talk to to breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Sands
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can allow unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and assistance breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To resign yourself to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To allow washing happening and cleaning as required
- To assistance customers in a quick, polite spread ensuring good customer relief at whatever times
- To resolved any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the operating management of increase and part control
- Ensure all equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized declare ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and lecture to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an full of life communicator to anything levels
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online