Breakfast Chef jobs In Russell’s Water
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Russell’s Water
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to connect our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to belong to a world-leading food and facilities paperwork company, which can give unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service mature and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To receive washing up and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite aerate ensuring great customer support at all times
- To answer any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of store and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to complete so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encourage environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to all levels
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online