Breakfast Chef jobs In Radnage
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Radnage
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to link a world-leading food and facilities presidency company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and promote breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To consent washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To support customers in a quick, polite manner ensuring great customer service at everything times
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of buildup and allocation control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized aerate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food facilitate environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an practicing communicator to everything levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online