Breakfast Chef jobs In Purley on Thames
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and deliver to breakfast service, providing a high standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Purley on Thames
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can have enough money unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To take any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing taking place and cleaning as required
- To relief customers in a quick, polite reveal ensuring good customer foster at all times
- To utter any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the enthusiastic management of hoard and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tone ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and proceedings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food benefits environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to anything levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online