Breakfast Chef jobs In Pishill
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and tackle to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pishill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to colleague a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can give unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and facilitate breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To acknowledge any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To assist customers in a quick, polite express ensuring good customer advance at whatever times
- To unchangeable any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in action management of collection and ration control
- Ensure everything equipment is in safe working order. Report anything faults to the relevant bureaucrat and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized atmosphere ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and lecture to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food foster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an energetic communicator to everything levels
To apply direct your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online