Breakfast Chef jobs In Pishill Bank
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pishill Bank
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to link our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities processing company, which can have the funds for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and advance breakfast at the required service become old and standard
- To consent any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To endure washing happening and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite impression ensuring good customer help at all times
- To final any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of increase and allowance control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant manager and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized song ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food foster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an in action communicator to all levels
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online