Breakfast Chef jobs In Pingewood
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and refer to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of roomy food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pingewood
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to member a world-leading food and facilities giving out company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and support breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing in the works and cleaning as required
- To encouragement customers in a quick, polite tune ensuring good customer support at whatever times
- To given any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of collection and part control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized tune ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food further environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to anything levels
To apply refer your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online