Breakfast Chef jobs In Pheasants
As a breakfast chef, you would be answerable to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pheasants
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the allowance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities doling out company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To endure any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To say you will washing up and cleaning as required
- To assist customers in a quick, polite aerate ensuring good customer utility at all times
- To fixed any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the in force management of amassing and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food further environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an in action communicator to all levels
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online