Breakfast Chef jobs In Pheasant’s Hill
As a breakfast chef, you would be liable to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a high standard of lively food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pheasant’s Hill
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities dealing out company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encouragement breakfast at the required service times and standard
- To put up with any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing happening and cleaning as required
- To encourage customers in a quick, polite express ensuring great customer sustain at whatever times
- To unadulterated any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the dynamic management of hoard and allocation control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report all faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to reach so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized make public ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take up any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food sustain environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an energetic communicator to everything levels
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online