Breakfast Chef jobs In Pangbourne
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and dispatch to breakfast service, providing a high standard of light food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Pangbourne
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities organization company, which can manage to pay for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encourage breakfast at the required service era and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To admit washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To support customers in a quick, polite circulate ensuring good customer give support to at all times
- To pure any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the involved management of store and part control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in secure working order. Report anything faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to realize so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized look ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and deal with any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food support environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to all levels
To apply forward your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online