Breakfast Chef jobs In Nuney Green
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and forward to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of spacious food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Nuney Green
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities paperwork company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and further breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To put taking place with any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing going on and cleaning as required
- To minister to customers in a quick, polite heavens ensuring great customer encouragement at whatever times
- To given any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the practicing management of deposit and part control
- Ensure everything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized flavor ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and dealings are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food foster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to all levels
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online