Breakfast Chef jobs In Northend
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and lecture to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Northend
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to colleague our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities dispensation company, which can find the allowance for unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and encourage breakfast at the required service period and standard
- To agree to any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To sustain customers in a quick, polite flavor ensuring great customer service at all times
- To truth any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of hoard and allowance control
- Ensure anything equipment is in safe working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to attain so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized proclaim ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food facilitate environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an functioning communicator to all levels
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online