Breakfast Chef jobs In North Stoke
As a breakfast chef, you would be held responsible to prepare and forward to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of fresh food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In North Stoke
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to partner a world-leading food and facilities paperwork company, which can provide unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and sustain breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To tolerate washing up and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite reveal ensuring great customer benefits at all times
- To firm any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the full of life management of accrual and portion control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report whatever faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized impression ensuring everything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and talk to any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food help environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an lively communicator to everything levels
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online