Breakfast Chef jobs In Newnham Murren
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and concentrate on to breakfast service, providing a high standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of whatever early day deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Newnham Murren
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to come up with the allowance for the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to connect a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and help breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To recognize any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To acknowledge washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To encouragement customers in a quick, polite announce ensuring great customer facilitate at whatever times
- To supreme any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the functioning management of accretion and share control
- Ensure whatever equipment is in safe working order. Report everything faults to the relevant governor and ensure equipment is not used until secure to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized melody ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and events are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and refer any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food encouragement environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an vigorous communicator to everything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online