Breakfast Chef jobs In New Town
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and attend to to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of buoyant food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In New Town
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to member our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities dealing out company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and advance breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To receive any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To take on washing occurring and cleaning as required
- To service customers in a quick, polite flavor ensuring great customer bolster at whatever times
- To definite any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the on the go management of stock and ration control
- Ensure everything equipment is in safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant overseer and ensure equipment is not used until safe to accomplish so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized look ensuring anything food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To hear and focus on any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food promote environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an committed communicator to everything levels
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online