Breakfast Chef jobs In Nettlebed
As a breakfast chef, you would be responsible to prepare and take up to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of well-ventilated food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of everything early hours of daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Nettlebed
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to partner our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to associate a world-leading food and facilities meting out company, which can present unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and sustain breakfast at the required service get older and standard
- To allow any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To believe washing happening and cleaning as required
- To further customers in a quick, polite publicize ensuring great customer sustain at whatever times
- To solution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the committed management of increase and ration control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant superintendent and ensure equipment is not used until secure to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized circulate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and take in hand any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food foster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an keen communicator to whatever levels
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online