Breakfast Chef jobs In Mundaydean Bottom
As a breakfast chef, you would be blamed to prepare and forward to breakfast service, providing a tall standard of blithe food in a busy hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of anything early daylight deliveries. Breakfast Chef jobs In Mundaydean Bottom
Job Title: Breakfast Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RG9
Salary Rate: £12-£13 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Breakfast Chef in the RG9 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We currently have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to associate our team. This is a good opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join a world-leading food and facilities admin company, which can give unrivaled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service epoch and standard
- To understand any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To receive washing stirring and cleaning as required
- To bolster customers in a quick, polite sky ensuring good customer sustain at all times
- To solution any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules, etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the keen management of deposit and part control
- Ensure anything equipment is in secure working order. Report everything faults to the relevant supervisor and ensure equipment is not used until safe to get so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organized circulate ensuring whatever food safety and health & safety policies and trial are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and adopt any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food bolster environment
- Have experience in cooking breakfast foods (Omelettes, scrambled eggs, etc)
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Be an operational communicator to everything levels
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online